Are you worried about how to recover data from formatted drives? No need to be bothered much, as you can unformat the formatted drive at your finger tips to restore lost data. Using efficient data recovery software, it is extremely simple to undelete data from formatted digital storage media. One such advanced data recovery software which is capable of recovering data from formatted drives is Unformat Data. It is available for both Windows and Mac computers. Its different versions will simply recover files from quick formatted HDD on Windows 7, XP, Vista, and Mac OS X.
Why Unformat Data?
Industry experts have been reviewed and recommended Unformat Data as one of the best data recovery software to recover data from formatted drives. Following are some of the awards, testimonials and reviews that Unformat Data received from end users and recovery experts.
Scenarios in which Unformat Data lends a helping hand to unformat drive:
- File Recovery: Before formatting any storage media, it is always recommended to take proper backup of important files and folders. In certain instances, we forget to take the backup of needed files before formatting, which results in loss of important files. In case if the formatted drive is not overwritten with new data, you can unformat the drive with the help of recovery software to retrieve lost files.
- Photo Recovery: We all know the importance of photos that we capture on special occasions and hence we do take necessary precautions to avoid loss of those photos. In some worst cases, we lose photos or other media files like audio and video files, due to formatting storage devices like hard drive, USB drive, memory card and iPod. Sometimes memory cards and USB drive may also get corrupt due to various reasons like virus infection, improper plug and play procedure. In order to use corrupted devices further it needs to be format, which also deletes all the stored data. Unformat Data helps to recover lost photos, videos and audio files from formatted drives as well as perfom accidentally formatted USB drive recovery with ease.
- Partition Recovery: In some instances we lose huge amount of data stored in computer hard drive or external drive, due to formatting a partition or entire drive. In addition to accidental formatting, there are other factors like file system corruption, operating system crash, which forces to format the drive to use further. Suppose if there were some important files stored in formatted drives, it results in loss of data. Using Unformat Data, it is very simple to unformat the formatted drive to get back lost partition data along with the file names and folder hierarchy. You can also restore lost data from formatted HP Elitebook laptop with ease using this tool.
Precautionary measure to be taken after formatting drive to recover lost data:
Since data recovery software restores lost data from formatted drive only before overwriting the lost files, do not use the formatted drive to store new data from which you need to recover files.
Deleting or formatting a storage drive will never erase the stored information instantly. Just the file will be flagged as deleted and the particular storage space marked as free to store new data. But the actual stored information continues to remain intact until and unless the formatted drive is not overwritten with new data. Unformat Data tool performs a deep drive scan with the help of advanced scanning algorithm and retrieves raw data stored in sectors. Not only it will retrieve data from formatted Toshiba USB2.0 portable external hard drive but also it proves handy to recover data from formatted microSDHC Transcend memory card. That means single software can be used to unformat files from both hard drive and flash memory drives.
Unformat Data designed with advanced drive scan and file recovery algorithms to locate and recover lost data from the stored sector. This application is separately developed for Windows and Mac computers to restore lost data. Within couple of mouse clicks, this software lets you unformat the formatted drive to get back lost data. It helps to recover deleted or lost documents, media files and hard drive partitions. You can easily restore digital data from formatted Kingston DataTraveler USB flash drive or any other brand of USB flash drive. With the help of this software, you can perform formatted NTFS partition recovery to get back lost files after accidental formatting of NTFS partition during re-installation of OS or dual OS installation on same hard and after NTFS partition becomes inaccessible due to corruption.
Unformat Android Phone SD Card Data: This newly added page gives you complete details regarding recovering data from formatted SD card of Android smart phones. You need to use Unformat Data software to restore files from formatted Android phone SD card in few simple steps. For more detailed information please visit this URL http://www.unformatdata.com/unformat-android-phone-sd-card.html
Recover Files after Format Error: One can very easily restore files from formatted drives with the help of advanced and reliable data recovery tool known as Unformat Data software which is compatible on both Windows and Mac desktops and Laptops. For more updated information please visit this URL http://www.unformatdata.com/format-error.html.
Unformat Software for Pen Drive: This software is especially designed to get back deleted or lost data from formatted, reformatted, corrupt or inaccessible Pen drive as well as USB flash drive, Thumb drive, etc. For more updated information, simply click here http://www.unformatdata.com/software-for-pen-drive.html
Unformat CF Card Mac: MAke use of the updated version of this software to unformat CF card on Mac in few simple steps. It has one of the best interface to recover files from CF card. Visit this link for more detail: http://www.unformatdata.com/cf-card-mac.html
Unformat Xbox 360 Hard Drive: Any of you can make use of this software to unformat, formatted Xbox 360 hard drive in a very easy and effective way. It can be easily implemented for different data loss scenarios. For more detail, about it, visit this link: http://www.unformatdata.com/xbox-360-hard-drive.html
If you have unfortunately formatted external hard drive consisting of important files and folders, then immediately employ this prominent utility. This software will restore data from formatted external hard drive of different types like SATA, SCSI, IDE, etc from Windows and Mac machine. For the updated information, visit here http://www.unformatdata.com/from-external-hard-drive.html
Reformatted Hard Drive Recovery: If the hard drive is reformatted while converting file system or OS re-installation, then you can use this software to recover complete data from reformatted hard drive. This reformatted hard drive recovery app can recover files on both Mac and Widnows OS based computers. For complete information check this URL - http://www.unformatdata.com/reformatted-hard-drive-recovery.html.
Recover Formatted Hard Drive on Mac: Now its too simple to recover data from formatted hard drives of Mac OS X. This tool can perform complete recovery of all kinds of files. Some more pages added within it provides more information on it.
How to unformat the drive using Unformat Data?
Step 1: As a first step in recovering lost data from formatted drive, download and install the Unformat Data application on your computer. Make sure that you are installing the software in different drive or partition apart from which you have to recover lost data, because installing the software in same drive might overwrite the lost files.
Step 2: Make sure that you have enough storage space to save the recovered data. If you face shortage of space, make use of some external hard drive or optical drives to save recovered data. Once you are done with pre-requisites to unformat the formatted drive, proceed with the following steps.
- Launch the installed recovery software to recover formatted data. You will get multiple recovery options. Choose the desired option to proceed.
- Later software shows the storage drives from which it can recover data. Select the drive from which you want recover data and click on Next button.
- Software performs a deep drive scan. Once it finishes scanning process, you will get list of recovered files. Select a file and preview it.
- If you are well satisfied with recovered results, buy the full version of the software to save recovered data.
Great, you have successfully unformatted the formatted drive and recovered all your lost data. Since losing some critical files might results in severe problem, it is always good to take proper backup of important files before formatting any storage drive. In addition to that, before formatting any digital storage media, spend few minutes in examining the files stored in that drive and their priority.